f a q • f a q • f a q • f a q
•Do you offer gift cards? I did, but I don't anymore. Ethically, it felt weird to me that the recipient of the gift card might not even want a tarot reading as choosing to get a reading can be very personal. If you have a loved one that wants a reading for a birthday or important life event, I absolutely encourage that! You'll just have to organise it with your loved one first.
• What’s the difference between your 60 and 90 minute readings?
1. There's a $40 difference in price.
2. The container of time: with 90 minutes, we get to spend a longer time talking, co-creating with the cards, and moving a little slower over the topics you want to dive into. Some people feel that 60 min speeds by really fast so 90 min gives a chance to move slower into the reading. Some feel that 60 min is just right! It's up to you!
• What’s Cosmos about? Is it different than other readings? Cosmos is a 60 or 90 minute tarot + intuitive consult offering specifically for low income individuals. The bones of Cosmos is the same as my reading Psyche in that’s a one-off reading taking place in-person or via Skype and offers the same level of guidance, considerations and tarot immersion. The difference is solely in the price and ability for a mini payment plan. Because Cosmos is a lower priced reading, I’m only able to offer it twice a month. There is no gatekeeping with this reading, meaning if you feel in alignment to this price, book away!
•Can you explain the Cosmos payment options?
1. Pay full price upfront - 60 min @ $55 / 90 min @ $95
2. Pay using a mini payment plan:
- a deposit of $35 AUD is required
- then pay the remainder @ least 24 hours before our scheduled meeting
- the remainder for the 60 minute option is $20 & the remainder of the 90 minute option is $60, which you can pay as $60 or $30 & $30.
- Feel free to give yourself time between the initial booking of the appointment to the actual appointment to use the payment plan option
Unfortunately, if I don't receive the remainder of the booking investment 24 hours before our time together, I'll have to cancel the reading without refund of the deposit. Thank you for understanding.
• Can I see you fortnightly or monthly? Yes! Vessel is a monthly 60 or 90 minute offering with an initial commitment of 3 sessions minimum and then ongoing. If you’d like to schedule fortnightly, you can use Vessel to book. You do not need to book 3 sessions in bulk unless you want to, the 3 month commitment is based on trust and can be scheduled month-to-month.
• What’s a Soul Contract? Soul Contracts's help each other learn lessons, through pain and joy, to give way to a greater understanding of ourselves and thus opening to a greater understanding of the collective. Intuitive consult & tarot is part of my Soul Contract to you.
• What decks do you use? I use Vessel Oracle + Morgan Greer + the Collective Tarot for client readings as well as the Next World Tarot for collective online readings. Currently I’m using the After Tarot for personal readings.
• What payment options are there? PayPal is the easiest, but I also take cash from established in-person clients and bank transfers from Australian clients. For the latter two options, write to me before booking so I can give you special a booking code.
• Do you do house calls / What’s your home's accessibility? Yes and no. I absolutely will come to your home for a reading if my home is not accessible. I live right off the 86 tram with an incline driveway + three steps to the front door. Zero-to-low fragrance household. If my home is accessible, I’m not able to travel to you at this time.
• Do you read at events? I’m currently taking a break from reading at events, but might start again in the summer.
• Do you teach tarot / offer tarot mentorships? At the moment not specifically, but if you are seeing me for Vessel and are interested in learning/deepening your tarot practice, we can definitely get into that in session!
• I subscribed to your newsletter but never received it? It pains me, but check your spam box!